Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm Having GW withdrawals!




I haven't had a trip to GW for 2 weeks and I'm freaking out, as my grands would say. It's payday tomorrow and I've just about made it, but boy, am I having withdrawals! My best friend Randy had to go without me (absolutely unheard of, we always go together) this last week,  but I've found that I'm in more misery if I go, then I see something I can't buy, and then...well, it's not pretty! Sooo, here I am with nothing to post. BUT, then I came up with an idea, and this is long over due.  I am going to make this a tribute to the amazing Ms Karen Valentine who designed this beautiful space for me to have fun with. Her business is called Valentine Designs and her book is called Building Beautiful Blogs (see below). I purchased this book and I highly recommend it for each and every blogger, newbies and experienced alike, because it has so much new information and it has wonderful reference material (.http://buildingbeautifulblogs.com/) .





3 comments:

  1. Hi darling, thanks so much for sharing the information. My blog sure needs an update, I need any and all help I can get.. lol hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judy! Your comment was so sweet I had to come right over and thank you. This new book looks great and I have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working with Karen to tweak a few things on my blog as well. She is super sweet and wonderful to work with.

    ReplyDelete